At CargoMate Technologies Ltd, trading as Intelligent Cargo Systems, we take your privacy seriously. Whenever we request any personally identifiable data we will tell you how it will be used. You will always be able to opt out of communication with us either from within the communication itself or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You can request a full copy of and/or deletion of the data we hold about you at any time by emailing email@example.com.
This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Web Site and CargoMate Technologies Ltd (referred to as CargoMate Technologies)., the owner and provider of this Web Site. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Web Site and any Services or Systems therein.
- Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|“Account”||means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Material and/or any communications System on the Web Site;|
|“Content”||means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site;|
|“Cookie”||means a small text file placed on your computer by CargoMate Technologies when you visit certain parts of this Web Site. This allows us to identify recurring visitors and to analyse their browsing habits within the Web Site. Where e-commerce facilities are provided, Cookies may be used to store your [ Shopping Basket, Cart etc.- replace accordingly ]. Further details are contained in Clause 10 and [ Schedule(s) 1, 1A, 2 DELETE AS APPROPRIATE ]of this Policy;|
|“Data”||means collectively all information that you submit to the Web Site. This includes, but is not limited to, Account details and information submitted using any of our Services or Systems;|
|“CargoMate Technologies”||means CargoMate Technologies Ltd., a limited company registered in England and Wales, under registered number: 10789559 and registered office: Gainsborough House, 2 Sheen Road, Richmond, TW9 1AE|
|“Service”||means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that CargoMate Technologies makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future;|
|“System”||means any online communications infrastructure that CargoMate Technologies makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;|
|“User” / “Users”||means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by CargoMate Technologies and acting in the course of their employment; and|
|“Web Site”||means the website that you are currently using (https://cargomate.co.uk) and any sub-domains of this site (e.g. subdomain.cargomate.co.uk) unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
- Data Collected
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected:
- job title;
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- demographic information such as location, preferences and interests;
- financial information such as credit/debit card numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- operating system (automatically collected);
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Web Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected); and
- Cookie information (see Clause 10 below).
Our Use of Data
- Any personal Data you submit will be retained by CargoMate Technologies for as long as you use the Services and Systems provided on the Web Site. Data that you may submit through any communications System that we may provide may be retained for a longer period of up to [ Insert time period e.g. six months ].
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 4, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulations 2016. For more details on security, see Clause 9 below.
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Web Site. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Web Site.
Third Party Web Sites and Services
CargoMate Technologies may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment handling, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services do have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Web Site.
Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that CargoMate Technologies requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties must be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations 2016.
Changes of Business Ownership and Control
CargoMate Technologies may, from time to time, expand or reduce its business and this may involve the sale of certain divisions or the transfer of control of certain divisions to other parties. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any division so transferred, be transferred along with that division and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was supplied by you.
In the event that any Data submitted by Users will be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. When contacted you will be given the choice to have your Data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.
Controlling Access to your Data
- Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- sharing Data with third parties.
Your Right to Withhold Information
- You may access certain areas of the Web Site without providing any Data at all. However, to use all Services and Systems available on the Web Site you may be required to submit Account information or other Data.
Accessing your own Data
- You may access your Account at any time to view or amend the Data. You may need to modify or update your Data if your circumstances change. Additional Data as to your marketing preferences may also be stored and you may change this at any time.
- You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal Data on payment of a small fee.
- Before the Web Site sets Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a prompt requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the setting of our Cookies you are enabling us to provide the best possible experience and service to you through our Website. If you wish to deny your consent to the placing of Cookies, certain features of the Web Site may not function fully or as intended.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your web browser. By default, your browser will accept Cookies, however this can be altered. For further details please consult the help menu in your browser. Disabling Cookies may prevent you from using the full range of Services available on the Web Site.
- You may delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Web Site more quickly.
- The Web Site uses the third-party Cookies detailed in Schedule 2 for the purposes described therein. These Cookies are not integral to the services provided by the Web Site to you and may be blocked at your choosing via your internet browser’s privacy settings or via your response to the request for consent detailed in sub-Clause 10.2.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your browser if you are unsure as to how to adjust your privacy settings.
Changes to this Policy
Schedule 1: First-Party Cookies
Name of Cookie
|Establish if user has accepted the cookie notice|
Schedule 1A: Strictly Necessary Cookies
Name of Cookie
Schedule 2: Third-Party Cookies
Name of Cookie
Name of Provider
|Website analyticsWebsite analytics|
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
We use Google Analytics and Hubspot to analyse the use of our website. They generate statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which is used to create reports about the use of our website so we can improve the site over time.
Our analytics service providers’ privacy policies are available at:
You can control and/or delete cookies – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. Some services or preferences may be inaccessible though.
Non-product images and footage, used under license from Shutterstock.com. Their terms of service can be found here.
Product images are copyright of CargoMate Technologies Ltd., and may not be used without express permission. More details can be found in our Terms of Service.
CargoMate Technologies Ltd. – Website Disclaimer 11th January 2018
- CargoMate Technologies Ltd makes no warranty or representation that this website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of this website.
- No part of this website is intended to constitute advice and the content of this website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- No part of this website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. No goods and / or services are sold through this website and product and / or service details are provided for information purposes only.
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all graphical representations of products and / or descriptions of services available from CargoMate Technologies correspond to the actual products and / or services, CargoMate Technologies is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions.
- CargoMate Technologies does not represent or warrant that such products and / or services will be available from us or our premises. For this reason, please contact us prior to visiting if you wish to enquire as to the availability of any products and / or services. Any such enquiry does not give rise to any express or implied warranty that the products and / or services forming the subject matter of your enquiry will be available upon your arrival at our premises.
- All pricing information on the website is correct at the time of going online. CargoMate Technologies reserves the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary.